The Pirate Bay Issue - English Translation

Monday, February 23, 2009

No trial today

As you may already know, there aren't any proceedings today. The trial will be resumed on Tuesday.

And yes, I know that the blog is not up-to-date. I'm sorry, but I have way too much stuff to do right now. Oscar Swartz is covering the trial for Wired.com, but I can't find a direct link to his entries, so you'll have to find them yourselves. And then there is the spectrial site, of course. TorrentFreak should cover at least the major points. And I'll try to make time. Eventually.

2 Comments:

  • Do what you have to do.

    I am looking forward to the and of this. This political trial madness needs to stop Good luck TPB and here is the link to Oscar Swartz http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2009/02/pirate-bay-tria.html

    By Blogger Joe T, at 4:23 AM  

  • I haven't the news heard after this post. Hopefully you will be posting the next proceeding very soon.

    By Anonymous Rechtsberatung, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home