The Pirate Bay Issue - English Translation

Thursday, June 01, 2006

List of concerned web sites

As we've already established, not only The Pirate Bay's servers were taken away, but also several other web servers and sites, both those of small companies and small hobby projects. On the forums of piratpartiet.se, a list of currently known cases has been created. I don't feel I have to translate this; just try out some links. Most of the web sites seem to have been able put up some kind of text about what has happened. The forum thread is located here.

The next article to be translated will be about this, from the swedish newspaper DN. I'm kind of swamped right now; there is lots and lots of information, and I'm trying to stay in the loop at the same time as I'm translating. So, as to quote Anakin: "I say patience".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home