The Pirate Bay Issue - English Translation

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

National day of Sweden!


Today, June 6th, is the national day of Sweden. Since last year, that's a holiday! Yay!

Ok, now for some stats. Since the late evening of June 2nd, the counter has tallied 28 931 hits on this blog. By pasting the text from the blog into Openoffice.org writer, I can see that I've written 29 pages, with about 13 600 words and roughly 81 000 characters. Also, I have been linked to from all kinds of places. I'm glad to have reached out to so many people. The news will probably slow down the next couple of days, but I'll be sure to report if anything new comes up.

1 Comments:

  • Oh yesh, please, keep on with your work. It's the only place for news i've found since i cant speak Swedish -_-!

    By Blogger Gololo, at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home