The Pirate Bay Issue - English Translation

Thursday, June 01, 2006

That should keep you busy for a while.

I really need to take a break right now.. I think I covered most of the important articles and facts so far. I have a piece of glass in my finger that I can't get out, but I've been writing constantly today despite of that. Hurts like hell. My back is getting all sweaty from my chair, too. The time is 20:36, and I have only eaten two meals today..

Yeah, 'nuff feeling sorry for me. I'm gonna go grab an apple and maybe some lemonade, then I'm gonna call my girlfriend and talk some. If I find something really important, I'll try to get it translated before I go to bed. Otherwise, see ya during (if I have time) or after work tomorrow!

5 Comments:

  • Hello, I just wanted to thank you on behalf of every reader for doing such a hard work providing us non-swedes the latest info about this issue. Now relax and have a good evening! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 PM  

  • Thank you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 PM  

  • Good work, I really appreciate you taking your time to bring us (non-se speaking) a step closer to knowing and understanding what's going on. It's a very big and important issue.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 AM  

  • Thanks, great work :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 AM  

  • Thanks for all your hard work as I have no ability in the Swedish language and this translation is the only access for me .Thank you for your effort!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home