The Pirate Bay Issue - English Translation

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Trial in 3, 2, 1...

The TPB trial starts on Monday, February 16th.

I started this blog at the day of the Pirate Bay raid, May 31st 2006. My purpose was to translate Swedish news articles to English, in order to allow non-swedes to keep up with the news flow (the very first post can be found here). As the news flow died down, so did my blog's activity. With the trial approaching, I expect lots and lots of news, and so I am reviving the blog.

Since most of you will be new to this blog, I'll start with a short introduction.
My name is Snild Dolkow. At the time of the raid, I wasn't really politically active in any way. I had joined the Pirate Party a couple of months earlier. After the raid, I became more active, and helped during the 2006 elections. Now I'm on the Pirate Party ballot for the 2009 European Parliament election.

Okay, so I may not be the most objective person you'll find. But I'll try. I hope you will find it useful.

And this time, I've made sure comments will be visible on the page (yay!).

1 Comments:

  • Just what I was looking for, an English translation of the trial will allow me to keep track of what happens. I am a supporter of TPB, I hope the guys kick some corporate ass.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home